The Rules of Professional Conduct of the various professional organizations that our firm is associated with require that we maintain the confidentiality of client and former client information, as well as the confidentiality of firm information, except in rare and very specific circumstances.
When you visit our web site, we collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location;
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on;
- Access times;
- Referring website addresses;
- We may from time to time use certain information commonly called cookies on your computer to save you time as a visitor and user of our web site. We do not collect personal information in this fashion. Your browser will likely enable you to reject cookies, should you wish.
Personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual. Personal information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
OTUS Group collects personal information only for the following reasons:
- To provide the products or services that you have requested and maintain commercial relations with you;
- To understand your needs and recommend products and services accordingly;
- To manage our business;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We will not use your personal information for any other reason without your consent.
Sharing of Information
We only share your information with third parties to assist in completing the above uses. Any third party’s use must adhere to our privacy policies or be allowed by legislation. Examples would be an outside payroll service, an agent hired to perform a service for you, a collection agency, a law enforcement agency or emergency services.
In the course of our business, we rely on the services of various cloud service providers. Cloud service providers may be located in a foreign jurisdiction or information may pass through foreign jurisdictions as it passes to and from the cloud service provider. As such, information may be available to a foreign government or its agencies under a lawful order made in that country. Prior to engaging with any cloud service provider, we review their policies and procedures to verify that information assets are adequately protected.
We have designated a senior member of our management team responsible for our privacy policies. Concerns or complaints may be addressed to this individual at the following address:
203-30 Concourse Gate
Identify the Purposes
We identify the purpose for collecting information before collecting it.
We will obtain consent before collection of information.
We will only collect the information we need for the stated purpose.
Limit Use, Disclosure and Retention
We use information only for the purpose of collection unless we receive consent or are required by law.
We have policies as to how long the information is kept.
We have policies for the safe destruction of the information.
We will use our best efforts to keep your information up to date. We have appropriate measures to safeguard your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our clients, employees and associates are informed of our policies and practices for managing personal information.
Give Individuals Access
We will give individuals reasonable access to their information and correct any personal information if its accuracy and completeness is challenged and found to be deficient.