OTUS Group is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing team. This is a flexible part-time position, providing full-cycle bookkeeping to OTUS Group and several of our clients.
The ideal candidate is experienced using both Sage 50 and QuickBooks Online and has worked on multiple sets of books, preferably at the same time. Let us know if you have advanced Excel skills.
Advanced knowledge of and experience in bookkeeping for not-for-profits, associations, and charities is highly desirable.
Please contact Lynn Ladd at email@example.com for more information or to share your resume.
- Minimum 5 years experience, with minimum 3 years in a senior bookkeeper role
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Sage 50 environments
- Full-cycle bookkeeping
- Experience working with Auditors, Finance Managers, Comptrollers, and CFOs
- Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping for not-for-profits, associations, and charities
- Working in a cloud-based, paperless environment
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Vehicle, cell phone and laptop required
- Experience with external payroll providers such as Payworks, ADP, or Ceridian
- Experience with Telpay
- Experience with QBO apps such as Receipt Bank
- Experience with XLGL plugin for Sage 50
- Experience converting accounting databases to QBO
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables
- Post-secondary education in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Certification as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and/or Sage Advisor