Join the OTUS Team
About the Role
OTUS Group is looking for a general accountant to join our growing team. This is a part-time contract position, providing full-cycle general accounting for our clients.
The ideal candidate is experienced using both Sage 50 and QuickBooks Online and has worked on multiple sets of books, preferably at the same time.
Advanced knowledge of and experience in general accounting for not-for-profits, associations, and charities is highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years experience, with minimum 3 years in a senior bookkeeper role
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and/or Sage 50 environments
- Full-cycle bookkeeping
- Experience working with Auditors, Finance Managers, Comptrollers, and CFOs
- Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping for not-for-profits, associations, and charities
- Working in a cloud-based, paperless environment
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Vehicle, cell phone and laptop required
- Experience with external payroll providers such as Payworks, ADP, or Ceridian
- Experience with Telpay
- Experience with QBO apps such as Dext (Receipt Bank)
- Experience with XLGL plugin for Sage 50
- Experience converting accounting databases to QBO
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables
- Post-secondary education in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Certification as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and/or Sage Advisor
- Part-time, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
How to Apply
Email your resume to Clare Fagan at email@example.com to apply.