About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager of Business Development is responsible to support the development of OTUS Group’s sales process and lead the execution of activities required to achieve sales targets.
The Manager of Business Development Will:
- Develop, maintain and apply a high-level knowledge of OTUS Group’s portfolio of expertise and services.
- Actively participate in the development of and make recommendations to maintain and enhance OTUS Group’s sales processes.
- Achieve pre-established sales targets.
- Update and continually maintain a sales forecast to track the sales plan progress on a weekly basis, including the development and maintenance of relevant metrics (e.g. progression probabilities through sales funnel, sales progression, etc.).
- Manage and update OTUS Group CRM (Solve 360) daily.
- Lead bi-weekly review meetings with OTUS managing partners to review results against targets and provide recommendations to overcome challenges encountered in meeting targets.
- Maintain and expand an active referral network to identify qualified leads for OTUS Group’s services
- Lead, execute or assist in the execution of targeted sales campaigns focussed on OTUS Group prospects.
- Use a consultative approach to determining requirements for prospects, and qualified leads and advance the sales process resulting in booked meetings with qualified decision makers for OTUS partners and subject matter experts.
- Attend and/or lead sales meetings and presentations as required.
- Assist with proposal development and preparing presentations when required.
- Liaise with and support OTUS Communications and Marketing with:
- Ensure activities comply with all legal and ethical standards as well as OTUS Group’s policies.
- Other duties as assigned, relevant to the position.
Who You Are
- College diploma or university degree in a discipline relevant specifically to the position requirements. A combination of a college diploma or university degree in another field with significant relevant experience and proven results will be considered.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face business communication skills.
- Successful track record working in a B2B sales and/or customer service industry.
- Proactive, determined business prospector with proven ability in researching, analysing and targeting new business opportunities.
- Motivated and results-driven; a self-starter who has a proven track record of success in achieving and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Eager to learn and contribute to business development best practices and the most efficient and effective ways to generate revenue.
- Innovative, with the ability to generate new ideas and solutions.
- A positive, collaborative team player.
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines with attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on occasion.
- Motivated, outgoing, client focused, presentable and coachable.
- Demonstrated capability to foster and manage excellent client relationships.
- A genuine interest in news, current affairs and topical issues relevant to our industry, clients and prospects, with knowledge of the market, current media issues, social media, competitor behaviour and strategy.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft office suite and CRM software.
- Advanced knowledge of ZOOM technology is considered an asset.
Note this role can be full time or potential for part time.
How to Apply
Email your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.