Boards Behaving Badly – Uniting Your Board Into an Effective Team
Facilitated by David Saxe, BBA, CPA, CA, CBC, Next Level Business Planning
November 20, 2018
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
30 Concourse Gate, Suite 203
Is your Board behaving badly? Do they seem to act on their own accord? Is your Chair out of control? Do some of your Directors have personal agendas? Then this session is made for you. Join David Saxe as he facilitates a conversation with you and your non-profit executive peers on bringing together diverse personalities and uniting them into a solid and productive team.
David will leverage his experience to guide a discussion with you and your peers in non-profit management, addressing topics such as:
- What should my Board be doing?
- How do I get my Board to buy into the Vision, Mission and Goals of my organization?
- What should I look for when recruiting new Board members?
- Where and how do we find potential Board candidates and how do we manage this?
- What can I do to get my Board to act as a unified team?
RSVP to email@example.com