HR Advisory Services
Do you have the right team to deliver the desired results?
Is your team motivated to meet your objectives?
Do you have a challenging HR situation to address?
Your team is the most important asset you have in your organization. Your team may also be your most expensive investment.
Are you giving them the attention, motivation and information they need to do their best?
Have you created a work environment and HR processes to support them?
We provide HR advisory services which include the following:
- Organizational reviews
- Establishment of appropriate HR management processes to scale with your organization as you grow.
- Advice when you need to resolve an HR issue fairly and in compliance with local employment standards.
- Resolve challenging HR situations
- Identify opportunities to better motivate your team
- Align the right skills sets with requirements
Desk guides are a highly recommended best practice because they provide a detailed reference document that will allow your organization to seamlessly maintain its operations should a position have to be backfilled for holidays, sick leave or business travel. Many organizations and their Board of Directors see this as a first step in building a Business Continuity Plan. Desk guides can also serve as a training tool for new hire orientation.
Desk Guides provide a solid foundation for succession planning, especially for executive responsibilities, activities and contacts because they contain and document key knowledge. An added value outcome is additional detail to update job descriptions for key positions. Building desk guides can commence with a few key roles and you can add to this over time. We see this as an investment in your organization’s retention of intellectual property by documenting its best practices and knowledge.
- Retain your intellectual property
- Document key knowledge to sustain operations
- Facilitate smooth transition when new staff come on board
Contact us to find out more about how we can support you in human resource initiatives.