Management Consultant opportunity:
Who is OTUS Group?
Established in 2005, OTUS Group is an Ottawa-based boutique management consulting firm. Our vision is to be recognized as thought leaders who enable organizations to make sustainable improvements in financial management, risk management and business planning.
What do we do?
Our mission is to partner with organizations to implement sustainable improvements to their operations. This could mean working on a project basis (such as a corporate risk profile) or a longer-term engagement like our signature vCFO service (virtual Chief Financial Officer).
Who do we work with?
Our clients are spread across the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. We have realized enormous satisfaction working with our not-for-profit clients, and focus much of our attention in this area.
Where are our clients located?
Primarily in Ottawa and Vancouver, although we have clients as far away as Amsterdam and Iqaluit. We have consultants in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver and with the aid of modern technology, can work with organizations located anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for?
This role requires someone with a strong accounting background. Here are the criteria that will catch our attention:
- CPA Designation
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial reporting
- Experience in the provision of advisory services to the Government of Canada
- Communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with emerging technologies, in depth capability with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, and accounting software
- Other relevant professional certifications and/or education
When are we hiring?
We anticipate hiring someone soon, and we are always interested in meeting with qualified future candidates!
Why you should join the OTUS team
For the right candidate, we will work with you to shape the position to fit your needs. Our immediate requirements would appeal to individuals seeking flexible work arrangements.
How to apply
Email your CV to:
Lynn Ladd, Business Development Specialist
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.