Areas of Expertise
- The identification and development of innovative and cost-effective solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Establishing the corporate business plan and the optimum supporting performance infrastructure to achieve goals, objectives and outcomes.
- Planning and directing the realignment of diverse groups of individuals and building a commitment to achieving corporate plans and priorities
- Designing and implementing financial and operating information systems to improve the reporting and monitoring of results, and to enhance forecasting ability.
- Managing complex processes to achieve strategic corporate and departmental objectives.
- Creating an environment and structure as well as motivating staff in supporting the strategic business objectives.
- Establishing business plans and financial structures for new, transforming or emerging organizations.
Sherry holds the Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant (CPA, CGA) designation, and earned an MBA in Finance from Laurentian University. Sherry’s proven experience includes building high performance teams and leading significant performance improvement in large, complex organizations as well as small and medium enterprises as a collaborative partner and strategic council to senior management and their teams. Sherry has significant experience in all aspects of several executive level positions in government and the not-for profit sector. Key strengths include strategic and corporate business planning, designing and implementing infrastructure and coaching and mentoring individuals. She also has experience in the public and the not-for profit sector, unionized and non-unionized, regulated and non-regulated, large, medium and fast growing businesses.